Jamie xx, Jimmy Edgar, Daniel Avery, and More Scheduled for Montreal's Piknic Électronik Summer Session
- Words: Derek Kaneko
Montreal's annual Piknic Electronik summer event series kicks off this weekend, set to bring 18 weeks of outdoor electronic music to the Quebec city. With the first party set for May 19, Piknic Electronik will feature shows every weekend up to its last event on September 21. The broad-sweeping festival is set to see performances from the likes of French Fries, Jamie xx (pictured above), Jimmy Edgar, Wolf + Lamb, Daniel Avery, and several others over the next few months. The full line-up for the annual Montreal summer series can be perused here, while the line-up for its Barcelona counterpart—set to begin in June—can be found here.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player