Levon Vincent, Karenn, Boddika, Marcel Dettman, Jimmy Edgar, and More Announced for XLR8R's Dekmantel Stage
- Words: Glenn Jackson
After a very successful first run in 2013, Amsterdam's Dekmantel crew is set to present the second edition of its annual three-day festival this summer. As part of the August event, XLR8R will be hosting the festival's UFO stage, for which the full line-up of performers has now been revealed. Among those set to perform on the UFO stage are Levon Vincent (pictured above), Boddika, Jimmy Edgar, Shackleton, Juju & Jordash, and Joey Anderson. In addition, Blawan is set to double up on the stage Friday night, first performing alongside Pariah as Karenn and later in collaboration with Surgeon as Trade. On the Sunday of the festival, the stage will bring together a number of renowned DJs for a series of B2B sessions with Marcel Dettman and Luke Slater, Ben Klock and Ryan Elliot, Steffi and Answer Code Request, and Marcel Fengler and Efdemin all taking to the decks for special collaborative sets.
The full line-up for the XLR8R-hosted UFO stage can be found below (or here for those looking for a bigger graphic), while the rest of Dekmantel's line-up—which includes the likes of Jamie XX, 3 Chairs, and DJ Koze, among others—can be perused here.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player