Nina Kraviz to Launch New Imprint
- Words: James Eaton
- Photo: Filippos Hatzis
Singular Russian DJ/producer Nina Kraviz has announced plans to launch her own imprint later this year. Bearing the name трип (pronounced "trip"), Kraviz's label will focus on "the trippier, acidic side of electronic music," with releases coming not just from the label head herself but also a slew of artists who "inspire her and whose music features frequently in her sets."
The трип imprint's first record is slated to drop in September, with more details about the label and its debut release forthcoming in the months ahead. In the meantime, Kraviz has planned a launch event for June 15, bringing together Detroit DJ Luke Hess and others to celebrate the new endeavor with Kraviz at Barcelona's Sala Instinto club. More information on the upcoming event can be found here.
- NewsRBMA to Launch Video Game Music Documentary Series Featuring Flying Lotus, Kode9, and More; Watch the Trailer Now
- NewsStream Dark Sky's Upcoming Debut LP for Monkeytown
- GearAsk the Experts: Om Unit
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsTadd Mullinix Launches Bopside Label, Preps Inaugural Release as JTC
XLR8R Downloads Player