Pangaea Readies New EP for Hadal, Shares Preview
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Last year saw Hessle Audio co-founder Pangaea launch Hadal, a solo label endeavor which was inaugurated by the excellent two-track Viaduct EP in June of 2013. Still serving as the label's only release since it dropped, Pangaea will soon add a second effort to the imprint's catalog. The forthcoming Hadal 2 EP appears to find Pangaea continuing to seek out new variant hybrids of club music across its four tracks, with a-side cuts "Pob" and "Mackerel" fashioned around sturdy dancefloor thumps while the following "Ivy" and "Solvent" appear to follow more unconventional paths.
Revealed earlier today with little fanfare via Pangaea's Twitter, Hadal 2 is expected to see a full release before the end of May. In the meantime, lengthy previews for all four EP tracks can be heard below.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player