Patrice Scott Announces Forthcoming Debut LP
- Words: James Eaton
Detroit fixture and noted deep house producer Patrice Scott has revealed plans to issue his debut full-length effort later this year, preceded by a three-track sampler EP which is available to preview now. Though the announcement comes with few exact details, Resident Advisor reports that Scott's upcoming LP will be titled Euphonium and is expected to drop sometime in late 2014 via the artist's own Sistrum imprint (where virtually all of Scott's releases have appeared since its founding in 2006).
Before the full Euphonium sees its imminent release, an album-sampling EP of the same title has dropped containing three untitled tracks which will also be included on the LP's eventual tracklist. Preview clips of those three efforts can be streamed below.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player