Dekmantel Launches Video Series with Rush Hour Co-Founder Antal
- Words: Kat Leinhart
Following last week's line-up announcement, Amsterdam's Dekmantel Festival has just launched a new video series, entitled Sole Selectors. The lead episode focuses in on Antal, a DJ and co-founder of famed Amsterdam record store, label, and distributor Rush Hour.
Subsequent installments of Sole Selectors, aiming to tell the stories of international DJs and industry figureheads, will feature DJ Harvey, Gerd Janson, and Prins Thomas, and a special stage dedicated to highlighted artists at the festival in August is also in the works, with full details to be announced soon.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsFriends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player