Daniel Avery Announces New Residency at Fabric
- Words: Jay Donaldson
Longtime Fabric regular Daniel Avery has announced that he will begin a quarterly residency at the renowned London club. The UK producer's Divided Love night will reportedly focus on showcasing artists who are "doing something special," and will be built around "sonic souls, faith affirmers, and music for the mind." To this effect, the launch party will feature incendiary UK trio Factory Floor, "legendary dystopian electro-heads" Dopplereffekt, Golden Pudel resident Helena Hauff, BleeD's Volte-Face, and Avery himself, and is scheduled for August 15.
Avery rose to prominence with a string of EPs and subsequent full album, Drone Logic, for Erol Alkan's Phantasy Sound, plus a compilation for the Fabriclive series. Tickets and further information on Divided Love can be found here.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player