Daniel Avery Announces New Residency at Fabric
- Words: Jay Donaldson
Longtime Fabric regular Daniel Avery has announced that he will begin a quarterly residency at the renowned London club. The UK producer's Divided Love night will reportedly focus on showcasing artists who are "doing something special," and will be built around "sonic souls, faith affirmers, and music for the mind." To this effect, the launch party will feature incendiary UK trio Factory Floor, "legendary dystopian electro-heads" Dopplereffekt, Golden Pudel resident Helena Hauff, BleeD's Volte-Face, and Avery himself, and is scheduled for August 15.
Avery rose to prominence with a string of EPs and subsequent full album, Drone Logic, for Erol Alkan's Phantasy Sound, plus a compilation for the Fabriclive series. Tickets and further information on Divided Love can be found here.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3Astronomar "Gargoile (Massacooramaan Remix)"
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
- MP3Shiva "Dark Moon"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player