How to Dress Well Unveils Eerie Second Installment from Video Trilogy
- Words: James Eaton
In anticipation of his forthcoming "What is This Heart?" LP, R&B craftsman Tom Krell (a.k.a. How to Dress Well) launched a video trilogy last month with a heart-wrenching clip for album cut "Repeat Pleasure." Now, Krell has unveiled the series' somewhat unsettling second video installment, set to the dark, trudging "Face Again."
Directed by Johannes Greve Muskat, the new clip picks up where the first installment left off, with the young couple at the center of the series now left to find a way to properly say goodbye to their deceased loved one. To do so, the pair head out to the outskirts of town where a shaman of sorts, played by Krell, presides over an enflamed burial ritual. The full video for "Face Again" can be watched below before "What is This Heart?" drops on June 24.
- NewsSteffi and Martyn Announce Collaborative EP as Doms & Deykers
- NewsAirhead Preps New Single for Hemlock
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player