How to Dress Well Unveils Eerie Second Installment from Video Trilogy
- Words: James Eaton
In anticipation of his forthcoming "What is This Heart?" LP, R&B craftsman Tom Krell (a.k.a. How to Dress Well) launched a video trilogy last month with a heart-wrenching clip for album cut "Repeat Pleasure." Now, Krell has unveiled the series' somewhat unsettling second video installment, set to the dark, trudging "Face Again."
Directed by Johannes Greve Muskat, the new clip picks up where the first installment left off, with the young couple at the center of the series now left to find a way to properly say goodbye to their deceased loved one. To do so, the pair head out to the outskirts of town where a shaman of sorts, played by Krell, presides over an enflamed burial ritual. The full video for "Face Again" can be watched below before "What is This Heart?" drops on June 24.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player