Jon Hopkins, Oneohtrix Point Never, Andy Stott, Daniel Avery, and More Announced for MUTEK.MX
- Words: James Eaton
With the Montreal edition of MUTEK's EM15 festival now just a few weeks behind us (our full review of which can be read here), the initial line-up for its next effort, the MUTEK.MX festival (set to take place this fall in Mexico City), has arrived. Among the names confirmed for the October event are electronic heavyweights such as Jon Hopkins, Oneohtrix Point Never (pictured above), Andy Stott, Daniel Avery, Ben Frost, Kangding Ray, Max Cooper, and Axel Boman. In addition to a handful of other names announced today, Pantha Du Prince and the Bell Laboratory ensemble are also included on the bill, set to bring their ambitious live set to the 2014 edition of MUTEK.MX.
Taking place from October 20 to the 26, MUTEK.MX's full first wave of acts can be found on the flier below, where a teaser video for the upcoming Mexico City festival can also be watched.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player