Legowelt Preps 12" for Tom Trago's Voyage Direct Label
- Words: Kat Leinhart
Tom Trago's Voyage Direct label has shared news of an upcoming release from House Of Jezebel, a lesser-used guise belonging to the prolific Danny Wolfers (a.k.a. Legowelt). With roughly 27 known aliases to his name, the Dutch DJ/producer and Bunker affiliate is slated to revisit this one at the end of the month with the "Back In DogTown USA" b/w "I Took A Train In 1979" 12". Set to deliver two tracks of "synth-laden analogue house goodness," it's Wolfers' first deployment of the House Of Jezebel production personality since its original outing on Rush Hour back in 2010, with his tribute to Ron Hardy's classic edit, "Love & Happiness." Set to see its official release on June 30, the upcoming record can be streamed in full below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player