Lusine Readies New EP for Ghostly, Streams Title Track
- Words: Melkorka Licea
Longstanding Seattle producer, Lusine (a.k.a. Jeff McIlwain), will return to the venerable Ghostly imprint with the forthcoming Arterial EP. Before its release on August 5, the dynamic producer has shared the record's driving title track, which sees McIlwain employ a relaxed beat and airy electronics, which are joined by hovering low-end and propelling synth stabs. The four-track effort will mark McIlwain's fourth EP for the label, which has been described by the artist himself as his latest pursuit to find "beauty in strange places" and "warmth under the surface. "Clocking in at 20 minutes, Arterial will be released as a 10'' vinyl and the usual digital formats. "Arterial" can be streamed in full via the player below, where the complete tracklist for Lusine's upcoming EP is also included.
02 Eyes Give In
03 Quiet Day
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player