Preview Voiski's Upcoming EP for L.I.E.S.
- Words: Jay Donaldson
Ron Morelli's L.I.E.S. outfit has shared a preview for a forthcoming 12" from French producer Voiski. The release follows last year's IAI Movement EP for the label, and will feature three more tracks in a similar vein, veering from the smoother sensibilities demonstrated on prior releases for Construct Re-Form and Syncrophone.
The Paris-based producer, who is renowned for his hardware-oriented live sets, came to broader attention in 2012, when Joy Orbison included his track "Ad Infinitum" in a podcast for Resident Advisor, and this new record finds him employing the same thick, arpeggiated riffs that are fast becoming his calling card. Slated for release on June 15, the Culture to Trash EP's lead track, "Wax Fashion," is now available to preview below along with the upcoming record's full tracklist.
01 Wax Fashion
02 Bloodthirsty Romantic Shark
03 Eccentric Habits
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player