Stream Jessy Lanza's Contribution to Upcoming Hyperdub Comp
- Words: Jay Donaldson
Over ten years, the Hyperdub label has gone from niche concern to cross-genre electronic music mainstay. Ahead of the release of next month's anniversary compilation, Canadian singer/producer Jessy Lanza's contribution "You and Me" has been made available to stream. Lanza debuted on the imprint last year with her Pull My Hair Back album, on which Jeremy Greenspan of Junior Boys served as co-writer and co-producer. This new track is in keeping with the focus of the upcoming compilation, highlighting R&B and vocal cuts from the imprint's back catalog, and will feature alongside contributions from the likes of Cooly G, DVA, the late DJ Rashad, and label chief Kode9. Hyperdub 10.2 officially lands on July 22, and "You and Me" can be heard over at FACT.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player