Warehouse Project Returns to Manchester, Announces Venue and Opening Party
- Words: Kat Leinhart
The Warehouse Project has announced that starting this fall, it will make a seasonal return to its "spiritual home" in Manchester ahead of its 10-year anniversary in 2015. The Store Street venue beneath the city's Piccadilly rail station, once serving as an air raid shelter, played host to the infamous party for five years before relocating. The opener on September 27 lists a formidable lineup from The Warehouse Project's extended family, leading with Seth Troxler and also showcasing Detroit veteran Carl Craig, Numbers' Jackmaster, and Berlin cult commander Mr. Ties. Tickets for this first event go up on Thursday, and additional dates will be revealed in mid-July.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player