Watch a Gold-Plated New Video from FKA Twigs
- Words: Glenn Jackson
FKA Twigs has certainly kept herself busy since announcing that her debut LP would arrive this summer via the Young Turks label. The latest bit of action from the London R&B artist finds FKA Twigs (well, a few FKA Twigs actually) starring in a gold-plated new video for "Two Weeks," a slow-brewing cut from her forthcoming LP1 album. Directed by Nabil, the clip renders FKA Twigs into an Egyptian pharaoh of sorts. As the track progresses, the camera gradually moves backwards, slowly revealing FKA Twigs' throne, her palace, and a number of accompanying dancers—who also happen to be FKA Twigs.
The full video for "Two Weeks" can be watched below before LP1 sees its offiical release on August 12.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- MP3Astronomar "Gargoile (Massacooramaan Remix)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player