Watch a Gold-Plated New Video from FKA Twigs
- Words: Glenn Jackson
FKA Twigs has certainly kept herself busy since announcing that her debut LP would arrive this summer via the Young Turks label. The latest bit of action from the London R&B artist finds FKA Twigs (well, a few FKA Twigs actually) starring in a gold-plated new video for "Two Weeks," a slow-brewing cut from her forthcoming LP1 album. Directed by Nabil, the clip renders FKA Twigs into an Egyptian pharaoh of sorts. As the track progresses, the camera gradually moves backwards, slowly revealing FKA Twigs' throne, her palace, and a number of accompanying dancers—who also happen to be FKA Twigs.
The full video for "Two Weeks" can be watched below before LP1 sees its offiical release on August 12.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player