Actress Shares Details of Surprise New EP
- Words: Kat Leinhart
London-based techno abstractionist Actress (a.k.a. Darren Cunningham) has revealed details for a surprise 12", which will reportedly see a release via his own Werkdiscs label within the next week. According to Juno Plus, the four-track Xoul EP will be issued as a limited, 500-edition vinyl run, and follows Cunningham's Ghettoville album from this past January. While little additional information has yet to surface regarding the forthcoming record, its artwork and tracklist have been posted below.
A2. Xoul Dark Chamber
B1. Xoul Particles
B2. Pharoah Moon Rising
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- MP3Shiva "Dark Moon"
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
- MP3Astronomar "Gargoile (Massacooramaan Remix)"
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player