Lee Gamble Readies EP, LP for PAN; Listen to a New Track Now
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Lee Gamble has been releasing music since the mid '00s, but it was a pair of 2012 records for PAN, Diversions 1994-1996 and Dutch Tvashar Plumes, that really pushed the experimental UK producer into the spotlight. He's largely been quiet on the release front since then, but news broke today that Gamble will soon be returning to the avant-garde outpost with a new EP and LP. As reported by The Wire, he'll start things off in August with the Kuang EP, and will follow it up in September with a new full-length, KOCH. No other details are available just yet, but Gamble has shared a new track from the LP, "Untitled Reversion," which can be streamed in full here.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player