Lusine Shares New Stop-Motion Video for "Arterial"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Seattle producer Lusine (a.k.a. Jeff McIlwain) has shared a detailed stop-motion video for "Arterial," the title cut from his upcoming EP for Ghostly. Accompanying the intricately textured, mid-tempo track is an enveloping clip directed by Christophe Thockler which takes a tight focus on the world of electronic components, streaking red paint around capacitors, resistors, and microchips throughout the tune's four-plus-minute run. The full video for "Arterial" can be watched below before Lusine's latest EP sees its official release on August 5.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player