Rustie, Talaboman, Ben UFO, Jacques Greene, How to Dress Well, and More Added to Club to Club 2014 Line-Up
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Adding to a bill that already included Caribou, SBTRKT, Marcel Dettmann, and Kelela, Italy's Alfa MiTo Club to Club festival has revealed its second wave of performers. The new announcement brings word that Warp mainstay Rustie—who recently unveiled details of his upcoming sophomore LP—Talaboman (a.k.a. John Talabot and Axel Boman), and How to Dress Well have been added to the festival's line-up. In addition Jacques Greene, Pantha Du Prince, Visionist, and Hessle Audio co-founder Ben UFO (pictured above)—who is slated for a B2B DJ set aside L.I.E.S. label head Ron Morelli—have all been added to Club to Club's 2014 roster.
Taking place from November 5 to the 9, the Torino, Italy festival's so-far announced line-up can be peeped on the flier below.
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Ben UFO
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsStream "Fifty Fathoms" from Marquis Hawkes' Upcoming EP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player