Warehouse Project Reveals Full 2014 Line-Up
- Words: Kat Leinhart
Earlier this summer, Manchester's The Warehouse Project shared the news that it would be returning to its "spiritual home" this year before marking its 10-year anniversary in 2015. This September, the party series will be setting up shop at the storied Store Street venue (which once served as an air raid shelter under Piccadilly station) for 12 weeks, and the organizers have just unveiled the full season line-up. Kicking off with an opener headlined by Seth Troxler, Carl Craig, Jackmaster, and Mr. Ties, this year's schedule includes nights curated and/or hosted by the likes of Four Tet and Caribou, Maya Jane Coles, Dusky, and Jamie xx and Jon Hopkins. Richie Hawtin's ENTER residency and the Innervisions outfit will also anchor parties, and many of electronic music's most recognizable heavy hitters will be making appearances throughout the season. The full line-up, along with ticketing information, is available here.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player