Chancha Via Circuito Reveals New LP
- Words: James Eaton
Argentinian producer Pedro Canale (a.k.a. Chancha Via Circuito) has revelaed the details of his upcoming third full-length record, which will see its release next month via the Wonderwheel label. Originally coming out of Buenos Aires' fertile digital cumbia scene and serving as an impactful member of the city's ZZK collective/label, Canale will continue to evolve his craft on Amansara, an outing said to find the producer forging "unprecedented mergers between Brazilian rhythms, Paraguayan harp, Andean mysticism, and the solitude of Argentinian folklore... all processed through his own futuristic style of post-dubstep." Set to drop on September 23, Canale's third solo album will offer 10 new tracks alongside "Coplita," which was first released as a 7" single earlier this year.
Ahead of its release, the tracklist for Chancha Via Circuito's forthcoming Amansara LP has been included below along with the starry video for the aforementioned "Coplita" single. Furthermore, a full stream of LP cut "Jardines" can currently be heard over on the Wonderwheel label's Bandcamp page.
1. Hola (Intro)
2. Sueno en Paraguay
3. Jardines ft. Lido Pimenta
6. Coplita ft. Mariam Garcia
9. Camino de Posguerra ft. Sara Hebe
10. Sabiamantis ft. Barrio Lindo & Sidrum
11. De Tu Mano (Outro)
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsListen to Slam's Upcoming 'Reverse Proceed' LP for Soma
- ReviewFantastic Mr Fox "You Turn"
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Caribou, Todd Terje, Gerd Janson, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player