The Great American Techno Festival Announces Dates and Initial Line-Up
- Words: Kat Leinhart
- Photo: Seze Devres
The Great American Techno Festival is set to return to Denver, Colorado for its fourth edition this October. Unsurprisingly, the event is built around an all-American artist line-up, with Bunker residents Mike Servito (pictured above) and Brian Kasenic, esoteric Brooklyn duo Blondes (who will be presenting a live set), and Bay Area producer and recent Berlin transplant Avalon Emerson all set to make appearances. Others included among the festival's initial artist announcement include Bunker label affiliates Clay Wilson, Leisure Muffin, and Løt.te, with more names to be announced.
Passes for the festival—which runs from October 9 to the 11—go on sale today, and all additional information can be found here as it is released.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player