Preview a Split EP from Helena Hauff and Andreas Gehm
- Words: Jay Donaldson
Helena Hauff (pictured above) and Andreas Gehm have joined forces on a split 12", which will see release via German label Solar One next month. The upcoming Helena Hauff meets Andreas Gehm EP delivers four driving techno cuts built around the unmistakable acid lines of the Roland 303. Hauff, a resident at Hamburg's Golden Pudel club known for her dark electro DJ sets (not to mention releases on the PAN and Werkdiscs labels), contributes the record's first pair of tracks, while veteran and Bunker label affiliate Gehm (a.k.a. Elec Pt.1) steps up for the second two.
Helena Hauff meets Andreas Gehm is due out on September 8 and is available for preview below, where the record's tracklist has also been included.
1. Helena Hauff - Rupture
2. Helena Hauff - The Purely Painful Confrontation Of Opposites
3. Andreas Gehm - HKX
4. Andreas Gehm - Solar Two
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsListen to Slam's Upcoming 'Reverse Proceed' LP for Soma
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Caribou, Todd Terje, Gerd Janson, and More
- ReviewFantastic Mr Fox "You Turn"
XLR8R Downloads Player