Preview a Split EP from Helena Hauff and Andreas Gehm
- Words: Jay Donaldson
Helena Hauff (pictured above) and Andreas Gehm have joined forces on a split 12", which will see release via German label Solar One next month. The upcoming Helena Hauff meets Andreas Gehm EP delivers four driving techno cuts built around the unmistakable acid lines of the Roland 303. Hauff, a resident at Hamburg's Golden Pudel club known for her dark electro DJ sets (not to mention releases on the PAN and Werkdiscs labels), contributes the record's first pair of tracks, while veteran and Bunker label affiliate Gehm (a.k.a. Elec Pt.1) steps up for the second two.
Helena Hauff meets Andreas Gehm is due out on September 8 and is available for preview below, where the record's tracklist has also been included.
1. Helena Hauff - Rupture
2. Helena Hauff - The Purely Painful Confrontation Of Opposites
3. Andreas Gehm - HKX
4. Andreas Gehm - Solar Two
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsListen to Another Track from Flying Lotus' 'You're Dead!' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player