Watch a Live Performance from Todd Terje
- Words: Jay Donaldson
A new video of an ambitious, headlining live set from nu-disco figurehead Todd Terje has surfaced online. Appearing in his native Norway at Øya Festival earlier this month, the performance showcases Terje on live synths and enlisting a clutch of instrumentalists—including a drummer, percussionist, and violinist—to play alongside him. The 75-minute set features live renditions of iconic club tracks such as "Ragysh" and "Inspector Norse," and follows the overwhelming reception to his debut full-length, It's Album Time, released via his own Olsen label earlier this year. Made available to stream courtesy of Musikk, Terje's full set can be watched here.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player