A Collection by Paul O'Valle
San Francisco-based photographer Paul O'Valle has been an XLR8R staff photographer since 2005. In his time here he has shot some amazing photos of Talib Kweli, Goapele, Balance, Locksmith and Frontline, among many others. O'Valle's work has also been published by Interview, Tokion, Urb, and 7x7. Seen here are some of his favorite photos, including outtakes from shoots, nights out with friends, and random pics in between.
Lien and Paloma, these girls are actually like this all the time.
Priest and a punk in Madrid.
Ozzy-completely spontaneous, yet somehow not unexpected.
Ode to The Office.
Nitsuj, last Friday of the month at the Underground SF.
Jen and Gabe were in a car accident together.
I just like this picture.
E Da Boss and Nick Andre.
Colour of Shadow.
Back It Up.
An outtake from a great photo shoot.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player