A Collection by Paul O'Valle
San Francisco-based photographer Paul O'Valle has been an XLR8R staff photographer since 2005. In his time here he has shot some amazing photos of Talib Kweli, Goapele, Balance, Locksmith and Frontline, among many others. O'Valle's work has also been published by Interview, Tokion, Urb, and 7x7. Seen here are some of his favorite photos, including outtakes from shoots, nights out with friends, and random pics in between.
Lien and Paloma, these girls are actually like this all the time.
Priest and a punk in Madrid.
Ozzy-completely spontaneous, yet somehow not unexpected.
Ode to The Office.
Nitsuj, last Friday of the month at the Underground SF.
Jen and Gabe were in a car accident together.
I just like this picture.
E Da Boss and Nick Andre.
Colour of Shadow.
Back It Up.
An outtake from a great photo shoot.
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- PodcastFrankie Knuckles
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Robert Hood, Tycho, Jacques Greene, and More
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player