Amsterdam Dance Event
Amsterdam Dance Event is a three-day music conference viewed by some as the WMC of Europe. This year the event boasted more than 300 artist performances and an estimated 50,000 visitors, all enjoying the stunning backdrop of the city and the astonishingly open attitude of the people who live there.
By David Bowen
With all the trams, cars, and bicycles abound, walking around Amsterdam can be like a game of frogger.
The parties tend to fill up late and go on all night.
Anything goes, really.
The walls of Club Eleven, on the 11th floor.
DJ Magazine party with CR2 records.
This is what café culture looks like.
Kraak & Smaak’s acid jazz style funk goes down well.
Sonar Kollectiv at the Sugar Club.
Launch party for the hip-hop label, Appletree.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player