Again Wasted Time in Berlin
As the winter gets colder, people don't leave their houses. Suffering from cabin fever, they tend to act strangely, and I ask myself: "Why are you looking at me so strangely?"
Ragnar Schmuck has lived in Berlin since 1999 and misses summers dearly. He tries to take pictures without hurting people. Sometimes it works...
Christelle Polite, member ESG.
Ellen Allien and Kristin at the fashion store apartment.
The girl with the light-absorbing face.
DJ Emerson in his label office.
Paul Kalkbrenner observing the photographer.
Daylight is too bright for the Parrish.
An actor friend trying to get better roles.
DJ Koze tidied up his room for me.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player