Again Wasted Time in Berlin
As the winter gets colder, people don't leave their houses. Suffering from cabin fever, they tend to act strangely, and I ask myself: "Why are you looking at me so strangely?"
Ragnar Schmuck has lived in Berlin since 1999 and misses summers dearly. He tries to take pictures without hurting people. Sometimes it works...
Christelle Polite, member ESG.
Ellen Allien and Kristin at the fashion store apartment.
The girl with the light-absorbing face.
DJ Emerson in his label office.
Paul Kalkbrenner observing the photographer.
Daylight is too bright for the Parrish.
An actor friend trying to get better roles.
DJ Koze tidied up his room for me.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- FeatureGet Familiar: thePeople
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Wildildlife "Nervous Buzzing (Hours of Worship Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player