Girl You're No Fun by Christopher Glancy
For our 100th Issue (September, 2006), XLR8R photographer Christopher Glancy went behind the scenes with his camera lens to capture a day in the life of skate kids from Los Angeles.
Photography Christopher Glancy
Casting Crystal Moselle
Styling Rosa Diaz for Union LA
Styling Assistant Lana Ogawa
Title Design Erik Brunetti
Title inspired by John Reeves
Los Angeles, CA 2006
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player