Memoir by Mark Hartman
Boston native and up-and-coming photographer Mark Hartman takes us from Indiana to Antigua with this selection of photos. "My inspiration comes from exploring new places, meeting new people and experiencing new cultures," says Hartman, who received a BFA in photography from the Rochester Institute of Technology in 2004. "I rely on my intuition when photographing. I’m more interested in showing emotion or the ambiguity of a moment of time. Photography gives me a chance to document my emotional experience."
Hartman currently lives and works in New York.
Steve, Cape Cod.
Buju Banton, Antigua.
Dance instructor, Havana, Cuba.
Dance instructor 2, Havana, Cuba.
Scorzio brothers, Rochester, NY.
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player