Hide & Seek with Eats Tapes
"I met up with Marijke and Greg of Eats Tapes on a Saturday morning at small park in SOMA that I didn't even know existed, even though I must have driven past it a few hundred times. Greg and Marijke wanted anything but a typical 'we're that hot new electronic band' feel to their photos. We decided just to play around for a bit, and snap some photos in the meantime. A game of tag seemed to be a little too hard to shoot, and exhausting for them, so hide-and-seek was a good alternative."
Ryan Prouty is a freelance portrait and landscape photographer based in Los Angeles. He is currently preparing for a year-long trip to Haiti and the Dominican Republic to document humanitarian works.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player