Mort a l'Aube by Christopher Glancy
XLR8R's Best of 2005 Issue (Issue 83) featured not only the year's best artist and labels, but also another fashion shoot featuring the work of one of our favorite photographers, the one and only Christopher Glancy.
Photography Christopher Glancy
Styling Desiree Zondag
Makeup Jillian Chaitin for Tarte
Hair Joshua Raine
Title Design Surface to Air
Models Sheila and Viliana at ID Models
Shot at Freeman's, NYC
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player