Hot Dog! by Jessica Miller
In March of 2005, XLR8R photographer Jessica Miller captured that spring's hottest fashions, nightlife in San Francisco, and several situations involving a man dressed in a hot dog suit, all of which made the pages of XLR8R Issue 75.
Photographer Jessica Miller
Photographer's Assistant Indra Dunis
Stylist Christiaan Gunther at Workgroup
Stylist's Assistant Lisa Flores
Hair & Makeup Hether Beckrest at Workgroup
Concept Vivian Host
Models Toby Dixon (Sausage Group), Alexa (Look Models), Anthony (civilian), Heather (Quan Ltd.), Jonas (Civilian), Robyn (Look Models)
Shot in San Francisco at King Diner, Rocket Saturdays at Cat Club, and Milk
Special Thanks to Randy and Jennifer Otter
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player