- Words: Beryl Fine
XLR8R was there Saturday, June 9, 2007 at the Victoria Theater in San Francisco for the world premier of Mash a film by skate photographer Gabe Morford and my old photo boss Mike Martin. Their film has set the benchmark for the urban fixed gear bike culture movement. In their own words, "It's not about stopping–it's about going as fast as you can. Commitment to every line, corner, and hill is what defines the style of these San Francisco riders. Come roll with us."
Beryl Fine lives and works in San Francisco. You can generally find her wandering the mean streets of the city, digging through trash, eating Indian take-out, and causing a ruckus wherever she may go.
The man in Silver. He had his outfit tailor made from glitter spandex, for the most comfort when he rides.
Off to the Parkside for the afterparty, where we will find all our MASH star friends.
Rob Selimo being his usual charming self.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player