- Words: David Uzzardi
It was this year I attended the best and most memorable concert of my life. At the Kanoti Resort & Spa, I witnessed the great George Jones. Mr. Jones has long reigned as one of the most important and popular performers in the world of Country and Western music. With his bountiful musical talents George makes every song he touches an unforgettable experience. Resting on the beautiful Clear Lake, which is California’s largest natural lake, George came to play. Well, I brought my camera and met some great people. Whether pleading or rocking, George Jones brought a unique style that spells c-o-u-n-t-r-y loud and clear. I feel blessed to have been able to catch George Jones live, especially this late in his career, and it is with great pleasure that I share with you these images.
David Duzzardi lives and works in the great San Francisco area.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player