- Words: David Uzzardi
It was this year I attended the best and most memorable concert of my life. At the Kanoti Resort & Spa, I witnessed the great George Jones. Mr. Jones has long reigned as one of the most important and popular performers in the world of Country and Western music. With his bountiful musical talents George makes every song he touches an unforgettable experience. Resting on the beautiful Clear Lake, which is California’s largest natural lake, George came to play. Well, I brought my camera and met some great people. Whether pleading or rocking, George Jones brought a unique style that spells c-o-u-n-t-r-y loud and clear. I feel blessed to have been able to catch George Jones live, especially this late in his career, and it is with great pleasure that I share with you these images.
David Duzzardi lives and works in the great San Francisco area.
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- FeaturePachanga, Pantha du Prince, and a Japanese Drone Dance: 10 Reasons We Loved MUTEK.MX 2014
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
XLR8R Downloads Player