- Words: Jennifer Marston
Some outtakes from our March fashion shoot, photographed by Tom Winchester.
Photographer: Tom Winchester; Art direction: Vivian Host; Stylist: Stephanie Jurist; Makeup: Dana James; Hair: Marcel Dagenais; Set Design: Clay Rodery; Digital Tech: Annie Powers; Retouching: Joseph Winchester; Lighting Tech: Jon Carroll; Photo Assistant: Ayala Gazit; Set Assistant: Analisa Teachworth; Production Assistant: Ken Karasawa
Models: Emily Aung-Din, Erin Bardwell, Jeremy Clem at Red NYC, Lyle Lodwick at Red NYC
Emily wears dress by Preen, stylist’s own gloves.
Lyle wears shirt by Acid Haus, cardigan by Rojas, shoes by Schmoove, and his own pants.
Jeremy wears shirt by Rojas, pants by Tripp for Trash & Vaudeville, shoes by Schmoove, Benetton scarf.
Erin wears jumpsuit by Samantha Pleet, motorcycle jacket by Mishka, belt by Alexander McQueen, boots stylist’s own.
Emily wears dress by Judi Rosen, tights by Hue, Rafia & Bossa bracelets, Jean Marie Poinot necklace; stylist’s own belt, earrings, and pumps.
Jeremy wears shirt by Mishka, cardigan by American Apparel, pin by PAM, jeans by 55DSL, shoes by Schmoove, belt stylist’s own.
Lyle wears shirt by 55DSL, pants by American Apparel, shoes by Schmoove, necklace from Pixie Market, and suspenders stylist’s own.
Emily wears dress by Judi Rosen, tights by Hue, shoes by Irregular Choice, necklace from Pixie Market, gloves and other accessories stylist’s own.
Erin wears shirt by PAM, skirt and bow by Judi Rosen, Hue tights, stylist’s own belt and shoes.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player