30 Hz Eating The Dead
- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: Vertical Sound
With an acid house revival in full swing, we‘re hearing squelchy Roland TB-303 bass sounds pop-up all over the place-like on "Eating the Dead," a dark, zombie-inspired breakbeat roller. Personally, my ears linger longer on the flipside‘s "Mike Dyson," featuring stripped down drum arrangements, low-low sub-bass waves, compressed percussion and haunted house screams. Calling all ravers.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player