30 Hz Eating The Dead
- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: Vertical Sound
With an acid house revival in full swing, we‘re hearing squelchy Roland TB-303 bass sounds pop-up all over the place-like on "Eating the Dead," a dark, zombie-inspired breakbeat roller. Personally, my ears linger longer on the flipside‘s "Mike Dyson," featuring stripped down drum arrangements, low-low sub-bass waves, compressed percussion and haunted house screams. Calling all ravers.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player