30 Hz Eating The Dead
- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: Vertical Sound
With an acid house revival in full swing, we‘re hearing squelchy Roland TB-303 bass sounds pop-up all over the place-like on "Eating the Dead," a dark, zombie-inspired breakbeat roller. Personally, my ears linger longer on the flipside‘s "Mike Dyson," featuring stripped down drum arrangements, low-low sub-bass waves, compressed percussion and haunted house screams. Calling all ravers.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player