7L & Esoteric Do It
- Words: Ross Hogg
- Label: Brick
Today's special? White Rapper Beef. "Do It" is the answer to Cage's "Haterama," a one-verse Internet-only diss of battle vet Esoteric. On Cage's alleged drug use: "I know he does helium before he does flows." 7L crafts the perfect beat for Eso's verbal venom, but this record will be most enjoyed by fans familiar with this feud.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player