abicah Soul Meets GU S/t
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Big 50
Chicago dons DJ Stax and Glen Underground go the laidback, Latin-jazzy route over three tracks that emphasize Stax's shuffly rhythms and GU's smooth synth improv. Although some parts of "Negro Yosoy Peligro" fall into the cheeze column, it's all good in face of the thumpy "Esta Hermosa Cancion." For the lounge, where we all need to be at points.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player