Actual Jakshun Sequential Circus
- Words: Praxis
- Label: Minus
Originally released on Incomplet, these rare tracks were hibernating until Minus gave them a new home. Almost all of the sounds used on this release were produced using a Sequential Circuits Studio 440, fusing drum programming, sequencing, and sampling into one machine. Although the effort is innovative at best, this blend of rim shots and clap snaps is a bit outdated by today‘s technology standards. Minimize to maximize?
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player