Adam Jay Configured for Damage
- Words: Woody McBride
- Label: Communique
Soaring across time, catching glimpses of human history, this EP aims to put the world-techno scene back in touch with its rebel roots. Jay (owner of Cro-Magnon and Azure Records) is one of very few quality Stateside techno producers these days. This one's dark and Teutonic. If you liked his Zync record, you'll dig this.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player