Adrien75 Coastal Access
- Words: Rob Geary
- Label: Source
Combining traditional instruments with software processing is now commonplace in the electronic underground, but Adrien75 was at it years before it was fashionable. He was responsible for most of the output of the unjustly ignored Carpet Bomb label, which merged sweeping post-rock gestures with gurgling, fleet-footed drum & bass. His debut LP pares the beats back to their barest necessities, and the guitars vanish among mazes of echo and DSP. The compositions ebb and flow with the surging dynamic of the tide, sometimes peaceful, occasionally roaring with noise. Perfect for an evening's drive.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player