Afronaut Golpe Duro Calinda
- Words: Velanche
- Label: Bittasweet
Orin "Afronaut" Walters delivers an infectious modern Afro-Latin/broken beat hybrid. From a live recording session in Puerto Rico amongst native musicians, percussive elements and uplifting chants fronted by Son del Batey, Orin and collaborator Daz-I-Kue have crafted a classic dancefloor bomb. The dead are dancing, the gods are crazy and the musical wrecking crew here will inflict damage.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player