Afronaut Golpe Duro Calinda
- Words: Velanche
- Label: Bittasweet
Orin "Afronaut" Walters delivers an infectious modern Afro-Latin/broken beat hybrid. From a live recording session in Puerto Rico amongst native musicians, percussive elements and uplifting chants fronted by Son del Batey, Orin and collaborator Daz-I-Kue have crafted a classic dancefloor bomb. The dead are dancing, the gods are crazy and the musical wrecking crew here will inflict damage.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player