AFX Analord EP 6 & 7
- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: Rephlex
Aphex Twin‘s wicked grin and yellow-eyed glare beams forth from each of his latest gleeful analog electronic slabs. Like an aural expletive lobbed at all the pointy-shoe ‘80s fetishists and their limp synth pop rehashings, tracks like "Pitcard," Snivel Chew," and "Afx Acid 4" contain equal amounts of dissonant audacity and sheer technical genius. AFX‘s ancient machines cough up some fascinating techno ghosts.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player