- Words: Cameron Macdonald
- Label: AGF Producktion
"Her secrets/Make me feel/For some reason/Like a circus elephant/Trying to balance on a ball," hisses Antye Greie-Fuchs. She could be describing herself in the third person, as Explode attests. This Berliner continues to brush her whispered memoirs and digital dub with paints that disintegrate in the wind-now with Vladislav Delay onboard. His insecure rhythms stagger and thud at a pace that constantly looks up to a parent for direction. AGF‘s haunted impressions of street life can either entice or be dismissed as postmodernist drivel. However, there are hints of sunshine here: the gutter-steam fantasia of "Recorded" and the flooded-city dub of "Useless."
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
XLR8R Downloads Player