- Words: Cameron Macdonald
- Label: AGF Producktion
"Her secrets/Make me feel/For some reason/Like a circus elephant/Trying to balance on a ball," hisses Antye Greie-Fuchs. She could be describing herself in the third person, as Explode attests. This Berliner continues to brush her whispered memoirs and digital dub with paints that disintegrate in the wind-now with Vladislav Delay onboard. His insecure rhythms stagger and thud at a pace that constantly looks up to a parent for direction. AGF‘s haunted impressions of street life can either entice or be dismissed as postmodernist drivel. However, there are hints of sunshine here: the gutter-steam fantasia of "Recorded" and the flooded-city dub of "Useless."
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player