- Words: Cameron Macdonald
- Label: AGF Producktion
"Her secrets/Make me feel/For some reason/Like a circus elephant/Trying to balance on a ball," hisses Antye Greie-Fuchs. She could be describing herself in the third person, as Explode attests. This Berliner continues to brush her whispered memoirs and digital dub with paints that disintegrate in the wind-now with Vladislav Delay onboard. His insecure rhythms stagger and thud at a pace that constantly looks up to a parent for direction. AGF‘s haunted impressions of street life can either entice or be dismissed as postmodernist drivel. However, there are hints of sunshine here: the gutter-steam fantasia of "Recorded" and the flooded-city dub of "Useless."
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player