Al Green Love & Happiness (Re Edit)
- Words: Graeme Sinden
- Label: Shoes
Two very inventive re-edits from the mysteriously titled Shoes label. Both sides are great, but the flavor for me is on the b-side-a downtempo dubby re-edit/remix driven by some chopped claps, sleigh bells and drum loops. The guitar is dreamy and the stripped-down vocal equally so. A real atmospheric and imaginative remix of a soul classic.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player