- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Minus
New York City's Ilana Ospina and Chris Kelly (a.k.a. GoodandEvil) hand over the good good minimalism for ol' Ricky Hawtin's imprint. While detached, the four tracks here hardly come off as typically clinical: among other things, you'll find warm, round basslines, distant piano plonks, shaker sounds, and-who'da thunk it?-a chanting female voice. Recommended.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player