Andreas Mahogani Music EP
- Words: Alton Miller
- Label: Mahogani Music
This reminds of a time when most dance music was heard in your house and in clubs. This is a really nice EP, to say the least. Something about that 123 bpm gets me all teary-eyed and strolling down memory lane. Frankie at Gallery 21, Louie at Sound Factory Bar, Ron at the Music Box-what a time for music, eh? Anyway, Andres has the magic touch when it comes to putting the funk and roll into some groovy tracks. Get it while supplies last.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player