Andreas Saag Latin Lesson
- Words: Walker Lindh
- Label: SLS
Known to some as Swell Sessions and Stateless, Saag heads back over to the label that started him out in order to drop some bad-ass, Carnival-esque, samba-house energy. The a-side's "Tristese" goes full-on, with haunting, restrained lead vocals, distant horns and thin layers of crowd noise bumping over the kick drum and charging shuffle beats. He remixes it with a deliciously melodic bassline and chords on the flip, and rounds the disc out with the more relaxed and shimmy-inducing "Camborele." Solid.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player