Andreas Saag Latin Lesson
- Words: Walker Lindh
- Label: SLS
Known to some as Swell Sessions and Stateless, Saag heads back over to the label that started him out in order to drop some bad-ass, Carnival-esque, samba-house energy. The a-side's "Tristese" goes full-on, with haunting, restrained lead vocals, distant horns and thin layers of crowd noise bumping over the kick drum and charging shuffle beats. He remixes it with a deliciously melodic bassline and chords on the flip, and rounds the disc out with the more relaxed and shimmy-inducing "Camborele." Solid.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player