Ant Uncontrolled Environment
- Words: chris & cosey
- Label: Angstrom
This far-from-unpleasant EP transports you into strange territories of your imagination. The tracks here range from surreal electronika landscapes to listenable '50s-sci-fi-style musique concrete to something reminiscent of Martin Denny put through some kind of weirdness filter. Track five sounds a bit like Kraftwerk jamming over the other three tracks, plus a dash of Kodo and random cut-ups that echo the sound. It's the most accessible track on the EP and certainly one for our DJ playlist.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player