Ant Uncontrolled Environment
- Words: chris & cosey
- Label: Angstrom
This far-from-unpleasant EP transports you into strange territories of your imagination. The tracks here range from surreal electronika landscapes to listenable '50s-sci-fi-style musique concrete to something reminiscent of Martin Denny put through some kind of weirdness filter. Track five sounds a bit like Kraftwerk jamming over the other three tracks, plus a dash of Kodo and random cut-ups that echo the sound. It's the most accessible track on the EP and certainly one for our DJ playlist.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player