- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: Korm Plastics
How many times can one hear the words "beautiful," "breathtaking," or "brilliant" before those words are sapped entirely of any meaning? One listen to Antenne's #2 and all words will have ceased to have meaning. Sounding in totality like nothing else and achieving an arresting level of melancholy romance, there are clear reference points: traces of glitch production, merged with blues and jazz instrumentation, and filtered through the slow-core sensibilities of bands like Low led by Marie-Louise Munck's transcendental voice. Truly remarkable.
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with FaltyDL, Dekmantel, Randomer, and More
- NewsThe Great American Techno Festival Announces Dates and Initial Line-Up
- NewsR&S Readies Debut Outing from Alma Construct, Streams Lead Track
- MP3Lance Neptune "Pink Violet"
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player